SAVANAH is now integrated with HiTSeekR (List et al. 2016, http://hitseekr.compbio.sdu.dk). HiTSeekR is a web application for the comprehensive analysis of high-throughput screening data. It provides extensive support for raw data processing, hit discovery and systems biomedicine analysis for various screen types, including RNAi, CRISPR/Cas9, miRNA and small compound screens. To use HiTSeekR using SAVANAH as starting point follow these instructions (also found in the user manual).
- Press on the Analysis button in the navigation bar
- Optionally filter for a project, an experiment or a specific plate layout
- Select plates you want to include in the analysis,
- Select a screen type (siRNA for screens targeting genes, miRNA or compound)
- Click on the HiTSeekR logo
Alternatively, data can still be analyzed directly in R by clicking on the R logo in the last step. Along with the implementation of this feature, we fixed several bugs and improved the performance of data import operations, leading to the release of SAVANAH 1.0.